NEWlink USB2.0 Ethernet Adapter 10/100 Mbps NLUSB2-ETHRJ
The USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10 / 100 Mbps network through a USB port. This is an easy way to add network connectivity without the hassle of opening your computer case and installing an internal card. It's also an ideal USB-to-LAN alternative for games consoles that need network access in an environment lacking wireless capability.
Compared with the USB 1.1 standard which offers 12 Mbps speed, the adapters compliance with USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) ensures true 10 / 100 Mbps network speed. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and powered solely by the USB port so no external power supply is needed.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
- Supports both Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex operations
- Supports Wake-on-LAN function
- Powered by USB port only
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Plug & Play installation
- IBM compatible Pentium-233 MHz or faster PC or Mac
- Supports Windows 10, Win 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.x